Changelog - Shipping Zones by Drawing Premium
22.214.171.124 – 2021-02-04
- Bugfix: Replaced arrow functions from version 2.4.5 result in incorrect calculations of the lowest delivery cost
2.4.5 – 2021-02-02
- Fix: Removed js arrow functions for improvement of browser compatibility
- Checks server-to-server request string for unexpected string conversion
2.4.4 – 2021-01-13
- Bug fix: Shipping methods disappears from checkout when location is picked from map and methods are re-selected more than one time
- Improved compatibility with Food Online Premium regarding precise map at checkout
- Bug Fix: Radius fail when geolocate store address
Resolved naming conflict with szbd_add_picked_location_to_emails filter
- Improved Google Maps Js compatibility with 3rd party scripts
- Bug fix: Radius calculation fail
- Do not run js at order-pay endpoint page
- Compatibility with Food Online 4.1
- Bug Fix: “Deactivate alert”
- New Feature: As option, let user pick delivery location from map
- New use of color argument for the [szbd] shortcode. Color can now be a list so each zone in the map can be given a own color.
- New option on how to define the store location
- New advanced option to force shortcode [szbd]. May be needed if showing the shortcode in popups etc.
- New argument “radius” to the shortcode [szbd]. Display a circle with specified radius
- Improved compatibility (with 3rd party plugins) when checkout fields like “Country” are removed from the checkout page
- Improved evaluation of customer default address
- Improved error handling at checkout
- Improved error handling at checkout
- Improved messages at checkout
- Compatibility with jQuery 3
- New option: Top sorted shipping method will be chosen at checkout
- New behaviour: Will only show top sorted shipping method when methods have equal rates and the option to only show lowest rate methods at checkout is enabled
- Bug fix: Checkout error when cart only consists of non shippable products
- Added option to deactivate post code restriction
- Bug Fix: Front end map display error
- Added shortcode argument ‘interactive’ to enable user interaction at the delivery map
- Improved support for addresses in Poland
- Bug Fix: Shortcode [szbd] map placed in wrong place
Store addresses accept establishment and route as geolocation types
- Allowing Google responses with route types
- Improved compatibility for Brazilian addresses
- Now allowing geocode reults with establishment types
- Better compatibility with states in some countries
- Added support to use shipping classes
- Bug Fix: Rounding rates
- Added column in edit to show post ids.
- Added shortcode [szbd] to display drawn delivery zones front end.
- Example [szbd ids=”id1,id2″ title=”Delivery Zones” color=”#c87f93″]
- Better compatibility when checkout is done stepwise (with external plugins).
- Better compatibility with addresses in Angola.
- Bug fix when excluding non-minimum cost shipping methods
- Improved compatibility with addresses in Russia.
- Further improved backwards compatibility with shipping methods created prior to version 2.0.0
- Better checkout perfomance.
Improved backward compatibility with shipping methods created prior to version 2.0.0.
Better stability for the Google Server-to-Server response.
MAJOR UPDATE, CHECK & SAVE SETTINGS BEFORE YOU GO LIVE
Updated core for better performance.
Ability to limit by minimum order amount.
use dynamic shipping rates per tranportation distance.
Ability to limit shipping by a radius distance from the store address.
Ability to limit shipping by a transportation distance or time from the store address.
Ability to choose the tax status of the shipping cost.
Ability to choose title of shipping methods shown at checkout.
Better compatibility for addresses in Romaina
Improved address validation
Better compatibility for addresses in Canada
Minor bug fixes
Bug fix not showing shipping methods correctly at checkout
Added feature to set minimum order value per zone (shipping method)
Fix: when no matching zone is found at checkout
Added duplicate link to the drawn zones.
Better compatibility with Israel addresses.
Show more than 10 maps when choosing shipping method
Added option to disable Google Maps API script loading
Improved compatibility for network installation (multisite)
Bug fix: file path reference