Changelog - Food Online Premium
184.108.40.206 – 2023-05-05
- Compatibility: Improved compatibility with High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) (BETA)
- Fix: Error in the WooCommerce admin email page
220.127.116.11 – 2023-04-11
- Fix: Top bar CSS fix
18.104.22.168 – 2023-04-07
- Compatibility: Compatibility with High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) (BETA)
5.4.5 – 2023-04-06
- Fix: Checkout templates not working since WooCommerce 7.5 when they replaced $.ajax() calls with browser-native window.fetch() calls.
- Compatibility: Improved compatibility with Divi page builder. However, users must use [foodonline2] for the best performance.
5.4.4 – 2023-03-21
- Improvement: Product popups always load according to the actual menu order
5.4.3 – 2023-03-20
- New: New filters ‘fdoe_is_shortcode_topbar’ and ‘fdoe_is_shortcode_delivery’
- Improvement: Improved compatibility with the new blocks checkout
5.4.2 – 2023-03-10
- New: New option to show a sale badge in the menu
- Added: New filter ‘fdoe_is_shortcode_minicart’
- Fix: Minicart increment buttons don’t work in shortcode ‘foodonline_minicart’ for some cases
22.214.171.124 – 2023-02-20
- Fix: Google Maps requires a callback function on initiation
126.96.36.199 – 2023-02-17
- New behavior: Product sorting now defaults to “menu order”
188.8.131.52 – 2023-02-01
- Fix: Menu categories on the shop page do not show according to the settings
- Compatibility: Improved compatibility with YITH Product Add Ons together with product popups
184.108.40.206 – 2023-01-23
- New behavior: Category sorting now defaults to “menu order”
- New: Shortcode [foodonline_delivery] now with more arguments
- Fix: Accordion menu fix
- Fix: Category sorting when “menu by mode”
220.127.116.11 – 2022-12-21
- New behavior: Cart subtotal for comparing with minimum order amount now calculated the same approach as WooCommerce “free shipping”.
- New option: Option to set accepted accuracy for a geolocation request.
- Fixes: Minor bug fixes.
18.104.22.168 – 2022-11-30
- Improvement: Address & postcode validation form improvements
- New: Stable shortcodes [foodonline_delivery], [foodonline_menu], [foodonline_minicart]
22.214.171.124 – 2022-11-11
- Bug fix: Shipping method SZBD does not filter to checkout when the location picked from the precision map
126.96.36.199 – 2022-11-10
- Compatibility: SZBD 2.8.4
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
188.8.131.52 – 2022-11-03
- Compatibility: Compatible with WP 6.1
- New: Added ability to geolocate user postcode
184.108.40.206 – 2022-10-14
- New option: Category Menu horitazional scrollable
220.127.116.11 – 2022-09-14
New: Adding new action, fdoe_before_menu, before the menu but after top bar.
18.104.22.168 – 2022-09-08
- Improvement: Improved accuracy for the geolocation feature.
22.214.171.124 – 2022-07-15
- New behavior: When geocoding the user’s current position, response types must be among accepted types set at the advanced settings option.
126.96.36.199 – 2022-07-10
- New feature: Ability for customers to geolocate their current position.
188.8.131.52 – 2022-06-16
- Fix: Preparation time for orders does not update when adding items from its product page.
184.108.40.206.2 – 2022-05-30
- Fix: Wrong time picker time after timeout when user environment timezone differs from the timezone of the WordPress installation timezone.
5.4.1 – 2022-05-23
- Compatibility: Compatibility with LOCFW 1.0.6
5.4.0 – 2022-05-21
- Bug Fix: Address validation implemented in 5.3.1
- Fix: Menu by mode without start page shows an incorrect menu
5.3.1 – 2022-05-16
- Fix: Compatibility WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- New option: How long before the first time slot showing asap as a time picker choice
- New behavior: More and improved relevance in delivery address validation messages
220.127.116.11 – 2022-05-03
- Bugfix: Error using shortcode [foodonline_timepicker]
18.104.22.168 – 2022-05-02
- Fix: Error null order object with custom e-mail addresses new order
- Compatibility: Compatibility with Live Order Confirmation Plugin – Eat here orders remain their order time
- New: New text strings
22.214.171.124 – 2022-04-28
- Fix: Filtering by pickup location and order type on shop_order table
126.96.36.199 – 2022-04-26
- Fix: Filter pickup location in shop_order table.
- Compatibility: Live Order confirmation 1.0.1
188.8.131.52 – 2022-04-21
- New: Added custom email recipient to Pickup locations
- Compatibility: Compatible with Live Order Confirmation plugin
184.108.40.206 – 2022-04-19
- New option: Custom date format at checkout timepicker
- New: “Closed” label next to disabled dates at checkout timepicker
220.127.116.11 – 2022-04-17
- Fix: Product tag filter doesn’t work on sub-category menus.
18.104.22.168 – 2022-04-12
- Compatibility: Compatible with Shipping Zones by Drawing plugin v2.8.0
5.3.0 – 2022-03-04
- New: Ability to choose from multiple pickup locations
- Compatibility: Compatible with Shipping Zones by Drawing 2.7.0
- Fixes: Minor bug fixes and adjustments
22.214.171.124 – 2021-12-07
- Bug Fix: Date Picker displays false when the preparation time move date to next day
126.96.36.199 – 2021-12-06
- Bug Fix: Timepicker displays false start time in some cases
-188.8.131.52 – 2021-11-23
- Improvement: Improvement of delivery address interpretation
-184.108.40.206 – 2021-11-10
- Improvement: Virtual product carts can always checkout
- Fix: Delivery start page mobile-friendly
-220.127.116.11 – 2021-11-04
- Fix: Menu does not display for some setups
- Fix: “Place Order” validation of minimum order amount does not harmonize with tax settings
-18.104.22.168 – 2021-11-01
- Fix: Delivery address messages on the right bar
-22.214.171.124 – 2021-11-01
- Fix: Trailing whitespace may cause incorrect output
-5.2.0 – 2021-10-28
- Fix: Ajax nonces
- Improvement: Adding “Empty menu” templates
- Improvement: Improved jQuery 3 compatibility
- Improvement: Improved compatibility with WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- Fix: Extra? popup does not work for popup checkouts
- Improvement: Coding standard improvement
- New: Option to show the minimum amount in the delivery validation messages
-5.1.4 – 2021-09-24
- New Option: Option to show cart in product popup for WooCommerce Product Add-On
- Improvement: Improved browser cache compatibility
- Fix: Delivery methods filter fix
-5.1.3 – 2021-08-31
- Fix: Option “Show subcategories together with their parent category and not as an independent category” cause the menu to stop loading
-5.1.2 – 2021-08-27
-5.1.1 – 2021-08-26
- New option: Chose to not insert time picker with checkout hooks
- Bug Fix: Empty tag array
– 5.1.0 – 2021-08-25 – MAJOR UPDATE
- New Feature: Display menu by delivery mode and schedules
- New Feature: Live Search in menu
- New Feature: New start page for selecting the delivery mode
- New Features Time Picker: Time slots can be displayed as ranges and “ASAP” can be added as a time picker choice
- New Shortcode: [foodonline_timepicker] inserts the time picker at custom placement
- Improvement: jQuery 3 compatibility
- Bug Fixes and improved robustness
- New behavior: Availability schedule categories and tags now work as an AND condition if both are set for a schedule
– 5.0.6 – 2021-08-14
- Improvement: Improved interpretation of street number placement on the checkout page
-5.0.5 – 2021-08-09
- Fix: Remove button in mini cart does not show for some configurations
- Improvement: Improved rtl language support
-5.0.4 – 2021-05-26
- Bug fix: Timepicker displays wrongly for some time intervals when using 12-hour time format
– 5.0.3 – 2021-05-13
- Uppdated templates ‘simple.php’ & ‘product-image.php’ for ‘single-product’
– 5.0.2 – 2021-05-10
- New behavior: Removed stripping html-tags from product short description
- New behavior: Order status ‘on-hold’ is now included when counting “extra time”
- Fix: Always display the order “Shipping Address” when using the delivery checkout option “Limited”
– 5.0 – 2021-04-29 – HEADS UP MAJOR UPDATE Read this!
- New behavior: If you have schedules with the application “Place Order”, it is now mandatory to choose some product categories to which the schedule applies to
- New behavior: It is needed to add a schedule at the “Availability Schedule” settings tab using the application “Time Picker Slots” to open slot times. Old open/close options are removed
- New feature: New abilities on how to calculate order times
- Fix: Closing tag missing on the shop link element
- New feature: Popup informing on which products are not available to order according to availability schedules
- New option: Ability to fine-tune google autocomplete address suggestions and response
- Improvement: Time picker time out behavior on the checkout page
- Fix: Updated template versions
- New option: Ability to disable delivery address/postcode validation requirement. Useful when only showing the delivery feature on the shop page or using shortcode [foodonline_delivery]
- Improvement: Improved admin shop order table regarding order type & time columns
-4.2.7 – 2021-02-24
- New feature: Availability schedules now makes it possible to prohibit an order to be placed according to a schedule or to disable options in the Dropdown Selector
- New feature: Limit a time slot at the Time Picker also by processing items
- New feature: Set an order preparation time also by procsessing items
- New feature: Choose how long time ahead a time slot to start inluding processing orders when calculating postponed time for the Time Picker
- Fixes: Style sheet improvements
- Improvement: Scrolling is more accurate when using accordian menu
- Fix: Short description does not show at popup with Style-1 template
- New advanced option: Early set session cookie
-4.2.6 – 2021-02-09
- New Feature: Option to add quantity buttons to product pop ups
- Fixes: Style sheet improvements
- Bug fix: Failed loopback request test due to session_start()
- Improvement: Interpretation of google address components when you do not select google’s suggestions and check out
-126.96.36.199 – 2021-02-06
- Bugfix: Timepicker doesn’t accept time formats with backslash “\” character
-188.8.131.52 – 2021-02-02
- Fix: Timepicker js fixes for compatibility with Internet Explorer
- Fix: Maximum allowed orders per slot time doesn’t work for some language settings
- New behaviour: Avalibility schedules – if a schedule is added for a category or tag for a specific weekday, all other weekdays are disabled from the timepicker. So it is needed to add a schedule for all weekdays that are meant to be activated.
-184.108.40.206 – 2021-01-28
- Fix: Avalibility schedules doesn´t kick in for dates beyond today.
- Fix: Change font size at product modals (Food Online Original Template ) for mobile to increase device compatibility.
-220.127.116.11 – 2021-01-27
- Fix: Validation message reports minimum order amount for free delivery
- Tweak: Sets session cookie at action woocommerce_init
-18.104.22.168 – 2021-01-26
- Renamed settings page id to fdoep
- Fix: Start session at init shipping function for browser back button performance
-22.214.171.124 – 2021-01-21
- Fix: Order time does not show on mobiles when not the top bar is used
-4.2.5 – 2021-01-20
- Added option to only use the topbar delivery feature together with a standard woocommerce shop page. The topbar can also be added to another page with shortcode [foodonline_delivery]
- Fix: Timepicker element at checkout does not have closure tag
- Added possibility to use accordian menu without any category menus
- Added option to preselect first avalible timeslot at checkout
-126.96.36.199 – 2021-01-13
- Fix: Dropdown menu does not function from top scroll position
-188.8.131.52 – 2021-01-13
- Localization of date for the timepicker
- Bug Fix: WP 5.6 and layout twentytwenty compatibility
-184.108.40.206 – 2020-12-20
- Bug Fix: Time Picker with avalability schedule at checkout
-4.2.3 – 2020-12-17
- New Feature: Availability Schedules for the Time Picker makes it possible to set schedules for certain product tags and categories.
- Compatibility WordPress 5.6
-220.127.116.11 – 2020-12-07
- Fix: Timepicker does not behave as expected with am/pm time formats.
- Fix: Calculated shipping times error
-4.2.1 – 2020-12-01
- Fix: Minicart in modal does not update with most cache plugins
-18.104.22.168 – 2020-11-26
- Fix: Full slots does not get disabled if day is not open yet
- Maximum selectable days limited to 7
-22.214.171.124 – 2020-11-25
- Fix: Time Picker Date format will always be shown as the WordPress general settings format.
- Fix: Product popup with “Theme” option does not need fallback to function with variable products.
-126.96.36.199 – 2020-11-23
- Bug Fix: Checkout settings for delivery mode “Only Delivery” don´t show up at checkout
-4.2.0 – 2020-11-21
- Added extra time interval for Time Picker
- New time reporting format for Time Picker
- Fixes: Layout and styling
-188.8.131.52.2 – 2020-11-13
- Bug Fix: Error when time zone is set as UTC offset in WordPress
-184.108.40.206.1 – 2020-11-13
- New: choose number of selectable days at Timer Picker
- New: Set a maximum number of orders per slot time
- New: “Only Pickup” as delivery mode option
- Bug Fix: Time picker does not generate correct times when using calculated shipping time
-220.127.116.11 – 2020-11-03
- Bug Fix: Compatibility with “Shipping Zones by Drawing” when calculating radius restrictions
-18.104.22.168 – 2020-11-02
- Trigger event ‘ajaxfdoe_added’ when item is added to cart
-22.214.171.124 – 2020-10-26
- Added options to “Eat at Restarant” checkout
– 4.1 – 2020-10-26
- New Feature: Time Picker for delivery & pick up orders
- New Feature: New dropdown delivery selector
- New Feature: Eat at Restaurant as delivery option
- Compatibility with Shipping Zones by Drawing 2.4.2
– 4.0.1 – 2020-10-12
- Bug fix: 3-way selector incorrect color
- Class fdoe_description break word
– 4.0 – 2020-10-08 * MAJOR UPDATE * Make sure to backup your installation before upgrading *
- Core improvements
- New Feature: Post Code Validation
- New Feature: Pick delivery location from Map when geolocation fails
- New Feature: Make the initial state of the delivery selector neutral and thereby force the user to make an active choice.
- New Feature: Allow users to bypass address validation at Menu page and handle the delivery address at checkout
- Color coded delivery messages & option to change delivery message format
- Dropdown Category Menu for mobiles
- Added compatibility with group, bundle and composite products
– 126.96.36.199.1 – 2020-09-08
- Fix: Avoid redeclaration of bottom bar methods
-188.8.131.52 – 2020-05-11
- Changed declaration of methods hooked to
– 3.2.4 – 2020-05-03
- New advanced option to load product popups at page load
- Bug fix: Category images not found
- Fix: Required field fix at checkout
– 3.2.3 – 2020-04-27
- Added option to use “woocommerce_thumbnail” format as product image
- Bug Fix: Product popups with shortcode [foodonline2]
- Improved checkout behaviour when delivery selector is disabled
- Compatibility with jQuery 3
- New spanish translation
– 3.2.2 -2020-04-22
- Style fix minicart
- Bug fix: Product popup shows no content if using Theme as content provider
– 3.2 – 2020-04-22
- New option to disable browser location request at address validation
- New option to only show lowest cost method at checkout
- New option to lazy load Menu images
- New core for shipping method processing
- Improved compatibility with plugin “Shipping Zones by Drawing”
- Adjustments of margins and padding for outer elements
- Product modal images loads when showing modal
– 184.108.40.206 – 2020-04-12
- Bug Fix: Click checkout when blank address field
- Style sheet improvments
– 220.127.116.11 – 2020-04-10
- Bug Fix: Error when press ENTER directly in delivery address form
– 18.104.22.168 – 2020-04-08
- Improved state matching in the address validator
- Style sheet adjustments for better browser & Theme support
– 22.214.171.124 – 2020-04-04
* Improved script dependency bootstrap
* More robust minicart +/- buttons stylesheet
* Improved speed at +/- buttons minicart
– 3.1.1 – 2020-04-02
* Display subtotal at minicart when using WooCommerce Product Addons
* Compatibility improvments IE11 & Edge
* Option to remove time notice in ‘New order’ e-mail
* Option to deactivate Google Maps script
* Improved address validation for Spain
– 126.96.36.199 – 2020-03-30
* Bug Fix: WooCommerce Product Addons script dependency when adding directly from Menu
* Added option where to show mobile bottom bar
* Category images at mobile now displays above category title and with full width
– 3.0.5 – 2020-03-28
* Bug Fix: Products sold individually can be added multiple times with different options
* Improved notices when delivery address is invalid or abcent
– 188.8.131.52 – 2020-03-26
* Bug fix: Delivery notice not shown for some cases
– 3.0.4 – 2020-03-25
* Delivery selector first check customer session when setting the state of the selector
* Bug Fix: Smooth scrolling error when not using sticky bars
– 3.0.3 – 2020-03-24
* Improved perfomance for address look up
* Not available message will be shown at Menu for out of stock products
* Now allowing geocode reults with establishment types at address look up
* Bug fix: Address form not showing when default mode is pick up (at right side bar)
– 3.0.2 – 2020-03-23
* Bug fix: Variation options when add to cart
* Improved front end for “sold individually” products
* Bug fix: Redirect to product page for variation products
– 3.0.1 – 2020-03-21
* Fixes in address autocomplete
– 3.0 – 2020-03-18
MAJOR RELEASE – Make sure to test in your environment before you go live
* New settings pages setup
* New options regarding sticky bars for mobile devices
* New feature to add variation products directly from the menu
* New template (Food Online Style 1) for the product popup
* New template (2020 Template) for the menu layout
* New feature to show one category at time with an accordian behaviour
* New option to show sub categories together with their parent category and not as a independent category
* New top bar
* New feature to add order time to order emails and “Thank you” page
Some stylesheet changes to improve compatibility with more Themes
* New shortcode [foodonline2] that goes around the product loop for better reliability
– 184.108.40.206 – 2020-02-26
* Bug Fix: Only checkout buttons trigger address validation in minicart.
– 2.6.4 – 2020-02-21
* Bug Fix: State does not populate at checkout for some countries
* Improvments of address validation.
– 220.127.116.11 – 2020-02-19
* Bug Fix: Bottom bar displays incorrect
* Bug Fix: Address field not showing when pre-selection is pickup.
– 2.6.3 – 2020-02-04
* Compatibility with YITH Points & Rewards.
– 2.6.2 – 2020-01-24
* Bug fix: orderby argument for the shortcode failure.
* Bug fix: address form doesn´t show.
– 2.6 – 2020-01-23
* Improved compatibility with Shipping Zones by Drawing Plugin versions above 2.0
* Ability to setup sticky behaviour for mobiles.
* General styling improvements.
* New category top menu.
– 18.104.22.168 – 2020-01-13
* Updated compatibility with Shipping Zones by Drawing Plugin versions above 2.0
– 22.214.171.124 – 2020-01-08
* Better ability to handle an environment where Google Maps API is already loaded.
– 2.5.2 – 2019-11-21
* Bug fix with subcategories that appeared in 2.5.1.
– 126.96.36.199 – 2019-11-20
* Bug fix: Session handler initiation. Affected the delivery switch.
– 2.5.1 – 2019-11-20
* New option allowing WooCommerce to handle product sorting
– 2.5.0 – 2019-11-14
* Compatibility fixes for WordPress 5.3
– 188.8.131.52 – 2019-10-16
* More robust js error handling
* Modal new z-value
* Updated language-files
– 184.108.40.206 – 2019-10-08
* More options when address validation at Menu page is disabled.
– 220.127.116.11 – 2019-09-30
– 18.104.22.168 – 2019-09-24
* More robust naming of class “row” & “slider” (now arorow & aroslider). For better compatibility with some Themes.
– 22.214.171.124 – 2019-09-19
* Bug fix: Variation form trying to add item without selection.
– 126.96.36.199 – 2019-09-13
* Added support for checkout button features not only for Food Online mini cart template.
– 188.8.131.52 – 2019-09-04
* Added option to show category description in the Menu
– 184.108.40.206 – 2019-08-29
* Added support for display of certain products with shortcode [foodonline ids=”ID1,ID2″]
– 220.127.116.11 – 2019-08-27
* Compatibility with Shipping Zones by Drawing version 1.1
– 18.104.22.168 – 2019-08-26
* Open up possibility for account creation at checkout, user login at checkout and use of coupons
* Mini-cart css fix with WooCommerce Product Add ons
– 22.214.171.124 – 2019-08-21
* Minor css margin adjustment on main element
* Options for minimum order value and order quantity accepts blank values
– 126.96.36.199 – 2019-08-19
* Fix: PHP error on settings page
* Categories with zero products are no more hidden in menu
* All categories will show on shop page if not the category sorting option has been set
– 2.4.9 – 2019-08-13
* New action to make shipping selection initiation more robust
– 2.4.8 – 2019-07-23
* Bootstrap compatibility improvement
* New option: Order of items in minicart
– 2.4.7 – 2019-07-16
* Fix: Script dependency bug
– 2.4.6 – 2019-07-16
* Tooltip (jQuery tipTip) fix
– 2.4.5 – 2019-07-15
* Better compatibility with Internet Explorer
* Bug fix: shortcode error fixes
* Better performance when using sticky sidebars with sticky header
– 2.4.4 – 2019-06-29
* Better compatibility with Themes using fixed headers
* Bug fix: Page reload when hitting enter on address form
* Added feature showing checkout notice when not using address validator at Menu page and shipping method is changed to “Local pickup” at checkout due to that delivery is non applicable for the selected address
– 2.4.3 – 2019-06-26
* Sticky minicart improvement
* Better stability regarding Theme conflicts
* Option to show woocommerce error messages at checkout
– 2.4.2 – 2019-06-18
* Fix: showing free shipping at checkout
* Fix: not showing price for varaible products
* Added option to confirm when a product is added to cart
* Updated .pot file
– 2.4.1 – 2019-06-11
* Hides products header on shop page only if it is empty.
– 2.4.0 – 2019-05-28
* Menu loading optimization and improved robustness with new Menu templates.
* Fix: Correct shipping method at multisite
* Shortcode [foodonline] independent of Menu Category Sorting choices.
* New product pop-up behavior: Max 50 pop-ups loads at page load. The rest loads via Ajax.
This makes page load faster when having 50+ items in Menu.
– 188.8.131.52 – 2019-04-25
* Bug fix when using WooCoomerce free shipping.
– 184.108.40.206 – 2019-04-14
* Bug fix showing multiple truck icon when fixed shipping time.
– 220.127.116.11 – 2019-04-12
* Bug fix not showing popup content when no Menu Order selection have been made.
– 2.3.8 – 2019-04-11
* Menu loading optimization.
* New product modal settings and templates. Use Food Online Template or Theme Template.
* Fix: Sticky side-bars stops at end of menu.
* Fix: Text Domain adjustment.
* New icon for displayed order time with bicycle delivery.
* Delivery selector does not longer load state from customer session at page load.
– 2.3.7 – 2019-03-31
* Improved compatibility with WooCommerce Product Add Ons.
* New independent Bootstrap.
* Minicart fixes.
* New checkout field option.
* Improved loading performance.
* Override related products loop at Menu page.
– 2.3.5 – 2019-03-26
* Fix: Broken css in version 2.3.4.
– 2.3.4 – 2019-03-25
* Fix: Minicart remove button bug.
– 2.3.3 – 2019-03-24
* New z-value on Bootstrap modals.
* Fix: Remove buttons at Cart modal.
* Reset options at modal opening for WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.
– 2.3.1 – 2019-03-18
* Added feature to display the time until an pickup order is ready.
* Added feature to display the time until order delivery (with Google API).
* Fix: Compatibility with Internet Explorer.
– 18.104.22.168 – 2019-03-14
* Bug fix: Address validation.
* Added option to keep/delete settings at plugin delete.
– 2.3.0 – 2019-03-11
* Bug fix: Product popup bug when no categories hve been choosen in settings.
* Better line break in left bar.
* Bootstrap css isolated to Food Online elements.
– 2.2.9 – 2019-03-07
* Bug fix: Menu bug when categories have been choosen in settings.
* Options to change menu background- and border colors.
* Option to select minicart apperance.
– 2.2.8 – 2019-03-05
* More menu titles icons.
* Bug fix: Message of min quantity items not showing when using shortcode.
* Improved performance of the left menu scrollspy.
* Smooth scrolling from left menu.
– 2.2.7 – 2019-02-18
* Included compability with “Shipping Zones by Drawing” plugin.
– 2.2.6 – 2019-02-13
* Included support for categories and tags as options for the shortcode.
– 2.2.4 – 2019-01-22
* Fix: Bug with WooCommerce Product Addons above 3.0
* Improved styling of mini cart.
* New option that allow Google Autocomplete not to restrict addresses to Geolocated country.
* Font Awesome compatibility at the mini cart wherever it is placed.
– 2.2.2 – 2019-01-09
* Better pop-up compability when Bootstrap is disabled.
– 2.2.1 – 2019-01-07
* Font Awesome 5 only loads to the active part of the menu for compability with lower Font Awsesome versions.
* Option to let customers input delivery address at ordinary checkout page and by-pass validation.
– 2.2.0 – 2018-12-11
* Added support for shortcode [foodonline] at any page
* Added option to disable Food Online at shop page, which enables to run WooCommerce as ordinary and Food Online at same site.
* Added a option to chos category menu at left side
* Choose to make left/right side bars Sticky
* Choose to display category images in Menu
* Choose to disable pop-up when adding simple products
– 2.1.3 – 2018-11-28
* Fix a div tag placement, which made problem with widgets ect.
– 2.1.1 – 2018-11-17
* Bootstrap loads only at shop page
* New configuration of limited checkout field
– 2.1.0 – 2018-11-14
* Renaming of Bootstrap Modal functions
* Minor style sheet fixes
– 2.0.9 – 2018-11-12
– 2.0.8 – 2018-11-05
* New structure in stylesheet files
– 2.0.7 – 2018-10-16
* Font Awesome loads local
– 2.0.6 – 2018-10-15
* Cart fixes
– 2.0.4 – 2018-10-11
* Styling improvments
* Removed popover from mobile cart
– 2.0.3 – 2018-10-10
* Stability improvments
* New AJAX Class
* Styling improvments
– 2.0.0 – 2018-09-27
* New Menu Layout Options
* 2 Column Menu option
* Can handle category names with special characters
* Improvment of core & styling
* Renamed classes etc.
* Stability improvments
– 1.0.13 – 2018-09-20
* Changed maximum number of dishes in Menu to 999 from 99
– 1.0.12 – 2018-09-07
* Added options to change Menu icons
* Added option to choose the Menu color
* Added feature to limit delivery by quantity of items
– 1.0.11 – 2018-08-29
* Compatible with WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
– 1.0.10 – 2018-08-28
* Handheld footer bar regardless of Theme
– 1.0.9 – 2018-08-16
* Added options how to display product popup
– 1.0.8 – 2018-08-07
* Added option to disable Bootstrap from loading frontend
– 1.0.7 – 2018-08-03
* Change of main folder name
– 1.0.6 – 2018-05-24
* User settings improvment
* Bug fixes
– 1.0.5 – 2018-05-19
* CSS improvments
– 1.0.4 – 2018-05-17
* Compability PHP 5.6 and above
– 1.0.3 – 2018-05-15
* Bug fixes
* Storefront 2.3 support
– 1.0.2 – 2018-05-09
* Checkout bug fixes
* Guest user visibility fixes
– 1.0.1 –
* Initial releaseDelivery